Dan Short 1: Homework Dan Short 1: Homework

haha

Very funny story, the okay animation is backed up by a great, well thought out story. I liked it a lot and favorited it.

Aqlex responds:

Awesome, entertainment is my goal!

In The Sand In The Sand

incredible

not only am I writing this review because this was a great animation, but to get the a*shole who commented before me off of the same page as the animation as quick as possible. Great job dude.

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Wow

Dude if you aren't in a production or design job already someone better be smart enough to offer you a job. This was incredible and as funny as the rest of the series. I especially liked the beginning.

Rat Episode 2 Rat Episode 2

Great

Hey dude this really inspired me to keep animating, from the smooth animations, the great artistic style, the realistic feel, and the emotion that went through it, this is really a great animation. I am giving you a 9 because it wasn't exactly the greatest storyline but the potential was amazing.

gaymovie2.swf gaymovie2.swf

hmmm

actually if egoraptor did super awesome galaxy it would be funny... 1/10 for effort

Nameless 4 Vol.3 Nameless 4 Vol.3

HAHAHA

Oh man 10 stars this was one of the first Animations that made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! and 5/5 too! HILLARIOUS!

Dangerous Olympics Dangerous Olympics

Okay

This was okay. I am sorry but it was just too expected and predictable. I know, I shouldn't be talking when I don't have any videos my self, but this is just advice from someone who never has that much time from animations so I might be wrong I just have seen a lot of movies still.